I am pregnant again. I am due on January 25th. It is a boy. We do not have a name picked out. When you have as many kids as we do, it seems you have used or considered all of the good ones. We are hoping that this baby has the name caboose.
Rachel, I loved reading your blog! Thank you for including me. I hope that this isn't a public blog. With your town and each of your children's names and pictures on it! Our policeman son-in-law said that blogs are being used more than anything other way to kidnap or worse! Just thought I would mention that in case you hadn't put restrictions on your blog. Thanks again, I loved reading it! Hope all is going well for you! Love you lots!!!! Aunt Flora
2 comments:
How exciting guys!!! I haven't seen you guys forever!!! Matt and I need to come down and see ya!!!
Rachel, I loved reading your blog! Thank you for including me. I hope that this isn't a public blog. With your town and each of your children's names and pictures on it! Our policeman son-in-law said that blogs are being used more than anything other way to kidnap or worse! Just thought I would mention that in case you hadn't put restrictions on your blog. Thanks again, I loved reading it! Hope all is going well for you! Love you lots!!!! Aunt Flora
Post a Comment